Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mini Album







Hello Everyone yes I am still here...sorry for the MIA!:) What a crazy month! I have been busy with a card swap... I was given the opportunity by my blogging friend Agnes over at www.flowerdiscosscraphut.blogspot.com to enter. I will give you more details when I start posting all the cards I made.

Well I finally bought my wonderfully cute PINK Bind It All! I was so excited to use it that I didn't read the manual I just jumped right into it. So here is my first mini album and I did this for my SIL for here last year of college. My inspiration for the wild color combo is my SIL fashion sense and the fact that i love pink and black together! If you notice I stamped her initial on the corner of every page. Also I will be putting a picture of my baby girl who happens to be her God-daughter on the slider card. Hope you all enjoy as much as I loved making it. Don't forget to leave me a wonderful comment!

Materials Used:
Tie the Knot and Sweethearts Cart; Craft flower punch; Tim Holtz die cut; Scrappy Mom's Sweet Somethings Stamp Set; Bind It All; Glimmer Mist-Pearl; Glaze Pen

5 comments:

  1. Wow...THis is an amazing Card Love it...Love all the detail..the color and pattern coordinations...TFS...the hiddent pocke is sucha great idea...

    Sweet Scrappy Hugs,

    Honey B
    http://sweetscrappingwithhoneyb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. adriana...este projecto is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND THE STUDENT BECOMES THE TEACHER.. LOVE IT !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi... Adriana. I first want to say... Thank you so much for leaving such a touching comment on my blog. I really love reading my blog friend's stories of their lives and days. So, Thanks! Also, I really LOVE the book you have created... Too Fabby Chic...Great Work!!! I also noticed that you are from the same Valley area that my husband and I am from. We are from McAllen. We are currently in Ft. Benning, Ga due to my hunn's drill sgt. contract. But, we always seem to make our way back to the Valley to visit all our families. Just thought I would share that bit of me with you.
    Sweet Creations...
    www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooooo beautiful I just saw your card on Flower Disco and came here ans that was the first thing I saw and I was so amazed!!!!! Incredible!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete