Monday, August 16, 2010

Card Connection






Here is the last card connection that I had not posted. I really liked the way this card came out. I wanted to do something different and I had seen a tutorial over at splitcoststampers.com and it was how to do a fan fold flower. This was not at all complicated even though during the CC my explanation it was a little...confusing!lol Anyhow the other cards that are posted are from the creative ladies that went to the CC. They did an amazing job...don't you think?! Don't forget to leave me your awesome comments! Enjoy:)

Thank you ladies for the wonderful experience and I look forward to next months CC and I will see you there!

Materials Used:
Scrappy Mom Sweet Somethings Stamp Set; Memento Dew Drops-brown (edges); Fancy Floral A2 Folder; Teal Satin Ribbon; Fiskars scalloped punch

4 comments:

  1. Awwww...Thanks...For the comment...You are very sweet. I haven't gone to design school.LOL I too am new a lot of these techniques...Just recently i have completely saturated myself with the craft again thanks to my Husband ...I was mainly into scrapbooking..Just recently into card making and other crafts...Your cards are great as well. Keep Scrappin', Keep Sharin' so that we can continue to inspire each other....


    Sweet Scrappy Hugs...


    Honey B

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look beautiful from here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adrianna....I need your address asap. I can't see it from the Fed Ex envie.
    thanks!
    One of my email addresses is on the side bar where I have Eileen's stamp sample.

    ReplyDelete