Thursday, June 10, 2010

Recipe Box






These boxes were for my aunt for an event they had for volunteers during Teacher's Appreciation Week the theme was Recipe For Success. She bought these little boxes and I just tweaked it up a bit:), and she had the black apron so we just added a few things so it would go with her theme "Made with Love".

Materials Used:
From My Kitchen Cricut Cart (recipe box)and DoodleCharms (heart on apron); D'vine Swirl (on apron and heart) and Swiss Dots (on mitt) A2 folders; Fiskars scalloped edge punch; Bo Bunny kitchen stamp set (purchased at The Memory Garden); stickles for some bling:)

3 comments:

  1. ooooo so cute! I'm a big fan of black, white and red together and I love your project. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome LBCraft to my blog!! Thank you I really love this color combo also:)Hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adriana, It turned out great! I bet the recipients love them!

    ReplyDelete