Monday, July 19, 2010

Altering a Composition Book






Hello Again to All! I saw this tutorial done on a blog I visit DAILY her name is Mari http://madebymomo.blogspot.com she does awesome stuff go by and check her blog out:) I altered these composition books 2 weeks ago and had been meaning to post but kept putting it aside:( Sorry! Well I loved how they turned out and I made these as a back to school gift along with some other school goodies for the 3 of the 6 oldest babies on my side of the family (Kayla & Bianca my nieces and Trey my nephew). Hope you enjoy...and don't forget to leave me those comments that I love!:)

***Sorry about the lighting they are actually brighter than they look on picture:)***

Materials Used:
Kayla - Composition Book; Hello Kitty Greetings Cart (name); 1 inch flower punch; turquoise and crystal-ice stickles; hot pink ribbon from Hobby Lobby; cardstock from Memory Garden Scrapbook Shoppe

Bianca - Composition Book; Tie the Knot Cart (Monogram B); hot pink ribbon from Hobby Lobby; crystal-ice stickles; cardstock from Memory Garden Scrapbook Shoppe

Trey - Composition Book; Don Juan Cart (name); Swiss Dots A2 folder (name); orange ribbon from Wal-Mart; cardstock from Memory Garden Scrapbook Shoppe

10 comments:

  1. where is my!!?? love them..they are soooo cute!!and the kids are so lucky to have a tia like you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies!!! Ayde it's funny even though they are not our babies we love them like our own and will do anything for them:) I love being a tia! Thank you for that comment:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look awesome...another project on my long list of to do's, :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too cool can't wait to try it with the paper I bought at the Memory Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They turned out awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE THEM!!! Thanks for sharing my friend! XOOX Momo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your awesome comments!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them, I'm planning on making them for my nieces and nephews and for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have something for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete